Friday, December 26, 2008

MGB Blogs

I thought I would compile a list of other MGB blogs after a comment from a blogger on my last post so, in no particular order here goes... I'll add more to this post as I find them. Feel free to contribute by commenting.

Blogs:

mylastmg.blogspot.com

mgbracer.blogspot.com

dans65b.blogspot.com

73mg.blogspot.com

mymgb.blogspot.com

1972mgb.blogspot.com

devinemg.blogspot.com

mgbproject.blogspot.com

thinkracing.blogspot.com

mdsmg.blogspot.com

myoldmgb.blogspot.com

78mgb.blogspot.com

mikes76mgbproject.blogspot.com


in-the-key-of-b.blogspot.com

whyisitnotworkingright.blogspot.com

1974mgb.blogspot.com

www.keepthemdriving.blogspot.com

timsbritishiron.blogspot.com



Enthusiast's websites (not exactly blogs)...

miller-garage

www.mgclassiccars.com

http://mgphoton.com/



And finally a lego MGB: lmotd.blogspot.com/2008/02/mgb-roadster.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at www.blogger.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Alex